Chinese Pinyin:Fuzheng Pian
Radix et Rhizoma Ginseng, Radix Astragali, Radix et Rhizoma Glycyrrhizae, Fructus Phyllanthi, Flos Carthami, Caulis Lonicerae Japonicae, Erodium stephanianum Willd.
The product is a yellow film-coated tablet which contains a brown to dark brown core with dedicate fragrance and astringent taste.
[Functions and indications]
Boost immunity, increase leukocytes in blood. Enhance body’s resistance against virus, tumor and bacteria by activating body’s immunity system. Help to alleviate side effects of chemotherapy.
0.4g per tablet.
[Usage and dosage]
Oral administration only. Take four tablets each time, two times a day.
1. Avoid raw, cold or spicy food during treatment period.
2. Avoid alcoholic beverages during treatment period.
3. Caution is recommended in subjects with a history of gastric ulcer.
4. Caution should be used in leukemia patients because Immunactive tablet has been shown to increase white blood cell.
5. Caution should be used in patients with autoimmune disease, such as lupus erythematosus or hyperthyroidism because Immunactive tablet can enhance immune response.
6. Caution is required in the cases of children, elders, pregnant or nursing women.
[Adverse drug reactions]
Transient adverse reactions including nausea, dyspepsia and insomnia occur occasionally. Usually these symptoms relieve spontaneously in days.
1. Immunactive tablet will enhance efficacy of Tang Herb when used in combination.
2. When used in combination with anti-virus drugs, Immunactive tablet can relieve leukocyte drop caused by these antiviral drugs.
3. Immunactive tablet contains gallic acids which may affect absorption of calcium, magnesium, zinc and ferrum in GI tract. Please do not take milk or other preparations containing calcium, magnesium, zinc or ferrum simultaneously.
Immunactive Tablet is contraindicated in individuals who have gastric ulcer, since it may induce severe gastric hemorrhage in them.
Hypodermic injection of Immunactive decoction to mice at a dosage of 15g/kg for 5 consecutive days counteracts atrophy of lymph nod, spleen and thymus induced by hydrocortisone, and restores their weight. Phagocytosis by peritoneal macrophages of chicken erythrocytes is enhanced. Charcoal clearance rate is elevated as well, and white blood cell count is also increased.
2. Hypoxia tolerance and anti-fatigue
Oral administration of Immunactive decoction to mice for 14 consecutive days at a dosage of 25g/kg remarkably prolongs survival time of normobaric hypoxia. Intraperitoneal injection also prolongs survival time of anoxic mice as well as loaded swimming time, which indicates its anti-fatigue function.
Store in a cool, dry place.
60 tablets in plastic bottle.
Shanghai Hundreds’ Ace Herbal Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Address: No.5800, Waiqingsong Road, Shanghai, China
Post code: 201700
Tel:+86 21 59203990
Fax:+86 21 59200145